Get a Year of Pro Tools Upgrades!
Whether you're new to recording or a seasoned pro, you're going to love recording and making music with Avid Pro Tools software. Pro Tools 12 raises the bar with powerful new enhancements, including improved I/O setup, unlimited buses, increased track count (128 audio, 512 instrument), track input monitoring, and Copy to Send. If you engineer on the go, you'll appreciate Pro Tools | Control iOS app support. Add in Advanced Metering, VCA Masters, Disk Cache, and Gain Reduction Metering, and you've got productivity-boosting features to power through monster projects. A premium plug-in bundle is available with select support plans. And for S3 control surface users, Pro Tools 12 adds support for VCA spill. If you're an audio professional, you need Avid Pro Tools 12, the industry-standard audio-production software.
Avid Pro Tools Software at a Glance:
- Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
- Create with an amazing collection of powerful 64-bit AAX plug-ins
- Integrated mixing and editing power that goes way deeper than plug-ins
- Loaded with the quality tools you need for in-the-box music creation
- Music production, broadcast, video-post, and beyond
- Connect and collaborate with other musicians and audio pros
Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
There's a reason Avid's Pro Tools software is the go-to DAW for countless recording studios and editing suites around the world: it simply works. That's why so many of us at Sweetwater choose Pro Tools software for our own home studios. Pro Tools software's ultra-streamlined 2-window user interface makes navigation easy, putting all of the controls and commands you regularly use right at your fingertips. And most advanced functions are only an additional click away. Forget about spending days or even weeks just getting to know the program. With Pro Tools software, you can dive right in quickly and establish the workflow that best meets your needs.
Create with an amazing collection of powerful 64-bit AAX plug-ins
This new collection of 64-bit AAX Native, AAX DSP, and AAX AudioSuite plug-ins are modeled after the circuitry and design of many classic and popular analog guitar stompboxes and effects - from EQ and compressor, to reverb, delay, modulation, and distortion effects. Pro Tools | HD customers also get all five Avid Pro Series plug-ins: Pro Compressor, Pro Expander, Pro Limiter, Pro Multiband Dynamics and Pro Subharmonic. Also included is the Eleven amp/cabinet simulator plug-in, ReVibe II (a powerful room-modeling plug-in), and Reverb One.
Integrated mixing and editing power that goes way deeper than plug-ins
As wonderful as AAX plug-ins are, they only scratch the surface of what Pro Tools software has to offer. Much of its real production power is built into the environment itself. Flexible functions such as Avid's multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you fix timing issues across your entire mix. Automatic delay compensation ensures that your mix remains intact, even when you pile on the plug-ins. What's more, AAX plug-ins allow you to take projects back and forth between your Pro Tools software system and Pro Tools HD systems, so collaborating with high-end professional studios is super easy. Track compositing functions also let you quickly merge multiple takes into a single flawless performance. Full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces lets you take total command of Pro Tools software beyond the capabilities of HUI-based controllers. And thanks to Pro Tools software's faster-than-real-time offline bounce functions, mixing down stems and freeing up processor power is extremely simple.
Loaded with the quality tools you need for in-the-box music creation
As comprehensive as Pro Tools software is for recording and editing audio, it's also the weapon of choice for music composers and electronic musicians. Not only does Pro Tools software include a full lineup of great virtual instruments, but it also gives you the environment and tools you need to get the most out of them. If you're a traditional composer, you'll love how easy it is to import your scores or create new compositions in Pro Tools software's versatile score editor. And if you're into modern MIDI production, Pro Tools software's massive collection of MIDI tools will absolutely blow your mind!
Music production, broadcast, video-post, and beyond
The power of Pro Tools software extends far beyond the realm of music production, making it a favorite for video post and broadcast professionals around the world. With software-spanning interchange options such as OMF/AAF/MXF interchange, Clip Gain metadata support, and a Unified Video Engine that can play most common HD video formats without the need for transcoding, integrating your Pro Tools software rig with Avid Media Composer is a snap.
Connect and collaborate with other musicians and audio pros
With Avid Cloud Collaboration, you can connect and collaborate with other musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers, giving you access to the right tools, workflows, and connections you need to make your work stand apart from the crowd. It doesn't matter where you and your collaborators are - it's like working together in the same studio! On top of that, the Avid Marketplace and Artist Community connect you with the largest network of media professionals to help you share, promote, and sell your work.
Avid Pro Tools Software Features:
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow and frees up resources
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats
- Smooth collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
- Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Utilize up to 128 tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Take advantage of over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Mute and Solo visual indicators and Bus Interrogation provide a clear view of signal flow
- Full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read/record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as New Session make collaboration easy
- OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support plus included
- Export support for MP3 files, iTunes, and SoundCloud also included
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate
- This product is available in the U.S. only
Avid Pro Tools software: step up to industry standard!